from the 22nd to the 24th of October 2020
With Manuel Montagudo, chairman of the Scientific committee, it would be a pleasure and a great honor to welcome you in Marseille, France for the next EFAS meeting from the 22 to the 24 of October 2020.
Marseille is a booming and historical city.
- The gateway to the Mediterranean sea
- 300 days of sun per year
- 75000 students
To reach Marseille is easy
with an international airport, linked to major hubs,
but also many connections by highspeed trains to many European capitals,
Tram and Metro contribute to an eco-friendly public transportation network
There is a wide range of accommodation most of them as walking distance to the Congress venue, the Palais du Pharo.
The Palais du Pharo is facing the Mediterranean sea and the old Port, full of promising and gorgeous moments to share.
- 2 plenary rooms
- a large poster space`
- 4 work-shops rooms
- a huge exhibition hall
Social events program is in progress and will delight all of you
The scientific program is quite achieved and the call for free-papers and posters started recently.
But symposia and round tables are already built up as such as
- State of the Art in Ankle instability combining the Ankle Instability group and the Ankle consortium
- Complications in Hallux valgus surgery
- The cavo varus foot
- Acquired flexible flat foot
- The painfull foot in the adolescent
- Orthobiologics in foot and ankle
- The chronic Achilles rupture
- A battle between MIS and open surgery in Foot and ankle disorders
- Always full of passion Clinical cases discussion
- The Presidential lecture with a special and well know guest
- Many others as controversial treatments in ankle fracture or the big five foot and ankle injuries in sports
This year China and Australia are the guest nations invited to Marseille. Friendship and high-level scientific communications are planned.
So, save the dates and join the Foot addict community of EFAS in Marseille France 2020.
President of EFAS
President of the EFAS meeting –Marseille 2020